Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Flowers :)

love this Crowd today
March of Dimes Walk this Morning was a great success! The outpouring of community support really is amazing, always there when you need them.

greg and kirsten Miller
The three mile walk was meant to understand and feel what the other parents, grandparents and children go through with tiny babies, some of them unborn, only to make sure they are healthy and happy. 

It's day ONE of May and I am moving forward with my final fundraiser until summer ends. I am more or less taking the summer off. I need it, its gone from a wedding last July....and has not stopped! Its been busy with five teenagers and not missing games, dances, awards, and since some are driving, it has been a little easier, but I need to catch my breath, and when I am back with my love of fundraising in September...who knows where it will lead.

But this fundraiser I want it to be one of the best....call me selfish if you have to , but I am loving working with Special Olympics of Berks County. I want my friends from Pottsville to come, I want all of Berks to come together. May 14th. 1pm gates open with alot of neat stuff. 2pm is the game.
I want smiling faces everywhere. I will have plenty of details to follow, Just remember the date. And the location. Muhlenberg girls softball field.

Going to whip up a healthy dinner....of some sort...the Wellness Challenge continues at Sunshine Wellness. I have been making some great choices!

Liz, Jenifer, and myself
Have a great week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment