Wednesday, May 11, 2011

TIME TO WINE Down

In my last blog I compared my busy lifestyle to that of the roadrunner. Well alas, I see in all of my glorious works it is time to break bread tonight with my dear friend Dena, and lo and behold we will be sharing some WINE....Go figure, just when you think there is nothing to do.

I understand there are 10 stops along Penn St. and you can sample wine, while taking a look at some great specials in each of the locations, and meet more awesome Berks County folk!  We start at Tina's Salon and I will be ending at the Great SUNSHINE WELLNESS RESOURCES!

So I'm thinking Good Eatz for dinner, some heart healthy wine, catching up with Dena and some relaxing while I'm at it on  this gorgeous Spring day.
More info can be found by calling 610-374-9102

Maybe I will see you tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment