Wednesday, May 4, 2011

one by one

Well Wednesday has a new meaning to me....Wednesday Weigh in, there is only ONE problem. I need to stick to ONE scale. I love the number on my home scale in the morning.
However, I still enjoy the scale at Sunshine Wellness because tonight it told me I lost yet ONE more pound since last week. Tonight it was a kettlebell mixed with TRX, Friday I have a double class with Rosalie....look out.. we do more talking and laughing then working out, but seriously, we somehow sweat out butts off.

My pants seem to be fitting better, I am so conscious of the foods I eat, but I am looking forward to pizza sometime soon! The folks at Sunshine Wellness are simply the BEST. all of them.

Today was fairly quiet...nothing wrong with that.

I have to go concentrate on Idol now....its mindless...

Im looking forward to this weekend. I love when all the kids are together..it can be stressful, but its all good. for real.

xo
j

No comments:

Post a Comment