Friday, May 6, 2011

Not once, but twice!

I am telling you, I was so tired this morning, the coffee never even kicked In!! It was insane! How does a morning show DJ do a show with her eyes closed? I did it!!

So.....Rita's Italian Ice came along and let us try their new flavor, PEAR..it tastes great. Of Course, Swedish Fish is my all time favorite.

I waited all week long to take a "double-class" at Sunshine Wellness. That's right , a Friday night, start with Kettlebell, and move on to spin, that was 2 hours and 1200 calories GONE. I am going to be very sore tomorrow. Everyone in the 6 week challenge is kicking ass, big time. We share our stories, what we eat, how much we have lost, the pants that now fit, the classes we love, etc....tonight some ladies were talking sushi, I'm sorry, not a fan!  Shar, Jessica, Rosalie, Tracy, Matt, Amanda,  Maddie, everyone kicked it out. I am beat, tired....and ready for my R&R...what the heck its mothers day weekend, and its QUIET here...

Thank you to David and Stacy, Jason and Kelly,  for such an unbelievable feeling you give to everyone who walks in the door at Sunshine Wellness. I have said it before and I will say it again, there is nothing like this place. Ask anyone. We are all individuals searching for the exact same thing....and we have great chemistry when we are all together.

xo
j
We are all in it together, and we have formed beautiful friendships while encouraging one another.

1 comment:

  1. It is our absolute pleasure to help you along your way! You guys are doing the hard work. We are just your trusty tour guides and find it a blessing to be able to help you maneuver along:) Love you girlfriend...
    s

    ReplyDelete