Friday, May 20, 2011

Pamper me Please.

It's not that I don;t like to be pampered. I do, It's not that I don't want to look and feel glamorous, I DO! It's the fact that I can't sit still. I have a wedding to go to tomorrow, and I very much wanted to have a pedicure and manicure...I just didn't feel like taking 2 hours to STOP for a minute.

So....I will be putting on my Lee Stick on Nails. No, I won't, I'm kidding. I will however do a little filing on my well bitten (stubbly) nails. (nerves) I will be trying to paint my toes. It would be so much easier to have someone else do it, however...I just cant sit still, and when people touch my feet, I laugh.

Had a nice evening as Alex (step-son #1) went off to the prom with his lovely date, and  then had dinner with my mother-in-law. In-between rain drops the night was relaxing. The night is still young. My hopes for these teenagers is that all of them return home safe to their families and may they make magical memories that last a lifetime.

xo
j

No comments:

Post a Comment