Tuesday, May 17, 2011

How Embarrasing

So today I thought I would be ready to drop a dress size and took off to the dress barn to buy a beautiful HOT PINK dress for a wedding this Saturday. Well, I got there and thought, I'm going to try a size smaller than I usually take....AND my regular size. So...I undressed got motivated to put it over my head because the one side has a sleeve the other doesn't and it zips on the side. (so your sleeveless on one side but not the other) it went over my head and I S Q U E E Z E D it over my boobs. OMG, the rest was easy.....WOW, it looked amazing. I didn't care at the moment if I had to sleep in it, I was walking around the store looking in all the mirrors.

HOWEVER, I could not take it home if I was wearing it, First, I had to get it off. I unzipped the little sexy number, and pulled it up over my waist, and then things came to a HALT. I held onto one boob and Squished it down like a mammogram, I was starting to sweat, and getting weak, I thought I would have to call for help. but I knew I had to be a big girl. And so....I jumped around, squirmed up and down , flattened my boobs, (we are now at a fifteen minute process) dress OFF, no rips, no flaws. I did it.
I tried on the BIGGER size and it looked OK, I brought it home, but I don't love it. I think I might return it.
That was embarrassing moment number 542

1.  When I was drug off the stage at the Soverign Center introducing Journey.
2.  When I was at a radio remote broadcast getting ready to go live at B & G glass and I had just given blood for their blood drive. I passed out. Down for the count. I was done for the day. (thanks Phil for reminding me today)
3. When an old boyfriend ate hot wings and never completely washed his hands before our HOT date began.
4.  When I thought I ran over a dog while stopped at a red light and I got out of my car crying, screaming, looking EVERYWHERE and there the man was in the lane aside of me with his hound barking out the passengers window.
5. When my moms bathing suit top fell down at IVYSIDE swim club and she was doing laps, I was yelling "MOM" MOM" , she couldint hear a thing....I will never forget that one.

That's just a few...believe me, I have had my share of mishaps, my face get really really red when I make mistakes.  Today I may have learned a lesson......if you have even the smallest problem getting the dress on, FORGET trying to get it off.

thanks for sharing your stories too!!!

xo
j

No comments:

Post a Comment