Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's so hot.

It's so HOT I saw squirrels fanning their nuts.  See...... this is what the heat does to people. Seriously, people are so impatient and the sweat trickles down their back. Their faces bright red, and their temper, enough to set the world on fire.

But not me, I have decided during these record breaking temperatures to play it so cool. Cool as a Cucumber, what are my ideas for staying cool?

1.  REMAIN CALM...even when the dogs are barking, its time to make dinner, and my phone is ringing. CHILL

2.  GET NAKED , what really makes a difference is when you have a house full of kids. seriously, I don't know why there is so much shame when Eve used a fig leaf. I go to my room, lock the door and that is a signal its my time. GO AWAY, I am "chilling out"

3.  STAY HYDRATED. My favorite...and there is nothing like it...ICE COLD WATER , with a mint tea leaf and lemon. Here is the problem, our ice maker is broke. So is the oven door, our shower drain, and our dining room window...but relax...keep cool DRINK.

4.  THE MAGICAL SCENT.  Bath and Body Works Coconut lime Verbena body splash....kind of reminds me of Grannys Jean nate , remember that stuff? OMG.

5. FRUIT...and lots of it, watermelon, blueberries, cantaloupe...I could live on fruit salad, its so refreshing and fills the spot.


See....you are so cool with these ideas right now , you don't know where to begin. take it from me. I have some secrets I am willing to share, even during the heat wave, I didn't even mention the obvious cold shower because you just get naked first.  Enjoy.

xo
j

No comments:

Post a Comment