Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Sun Shine :)

So many of you hear me talk about Sunshine Wellness Resources.  It's where I get my energy, I have no other answer. Today was another great ride...the second 90 minute non-stop spin class burning over 1000 calories.. Since when did I think I would ever hear anyone say, "maybe you're not eating enough" I love that.

The thing is, the more I work out, the less I want to put that crap in my body. Don't get me wrong, I like to have cold beers occasionally and eat my weakness OREOS and WINGS. I like cheese too. And Pasta, I can go on forever.

Today there were 10 lovely ladies and our fearless leader David, a 90 minute spin class....climbs, sprints, you name it we did it, and we burned over 1000 calories....( 20 Oreo cookies)

The awesome thing.....we motivate one another...you can work out by yourself....OR meet some incredible ladies and men who WANT to make a difference in their health and their journey in life.
Whatever the reason, we were there today for each other....love all of you ladies and so very glad Sunshine is cool even on a 95 degree day !

No comments:

Post a Comment