Saturday, June 4, 2011

Life is Good

A special THANK YOU to all the folks who were a part of today from Sunshine Wellness! And......to my great friends at SPOKES BIKE SHOP!!!!  hugs all around.


I can't say much more than today was perfect. A perfect group with one thing in common, loving building up a little sweat, racking up some mileage on your legs and your bike, enjoying the beauty of the outdoors, the sun, the trees, the water, the life of this earth. Yes, even in Philadelphia where there are every kind of people everywhere. 50 miles is here and gone.

The group was from Sunshine Wellness Resources, as you all know this is where I love to be mostly every weekday, its part of my day, and this is how I know every person I went with today.

Kristen Fell, David almost ran over a rabbit and a  rabid raccoon, I was swarmed with a group of young men from Italy who were riding getting ready for a National race in Philly tomorrow, they came up behind me so soft and quiet, and of course I yelled, "you could have given me warning!"  His response, "you handled it magnificently!"

We drove to Valley Forge, went to Conshahocken and off to Philly. Then back. I would do again in a heart beat, of course we are talking about  horseback riding, a big hike, and maybe even a weekend at the beach, IF Michelle decides to invite any of us.

Life is what you make it, Im not going to turn these great opportunities in life away, not when it deals with my health, being surrounded with some of the best people I ever met, and thinking about my next adventure.

Have a great weekend!!!!

xo
j

No comments:

Post a Comment