Sunday, June 5, 2011

Excellent day

I made a promise and I kept it. today was MY day of doing nothing....except food shopping, cooking and cleaning two bathrooms. It had to be done.

the day started by CRAWLING out of bed. My knees were a bit creeky from yesterdays bike ride, but my knees  carried me to the shower and off to church where Katie got herself a nice scholarship from Rosedale UCC. That will go straight towards her books! This week is go to be exciting, emotional and above all very happy. My baby. All grown up into a young lady. How can I possibly have a child graduating? I suppose its better than being in my 70's when she graduates!

After church we went to lunch, and then I came home to walk the dogs , the World War 2 air show continued so I could see them on our walk path near River Road and Bo took a dip to cool off.. Then to food shop, do you know WHY I actually LOVED food shopping today? Because of al the FRESH FRUITS and veggies. Tomorrow its fruit salad making day. YUM

Have a great week my friends. Be safe

xo
j

No comments:

Post a Comment