Monday, June 20, 2011

The day Before

Tomorrow is SUMMER 2011

How many of you have summer plans you are willing to share? I would LOVE to hear about your trips, your events, your parties. I'm super excited. This weekend its off to Wildwood NJ. Its so bittersweet. The very last Soccer beach blast my son and step-son will be involved with. For 4 days the other soccer moms relax, laugh, catch up on where the years went....etc..

I will spending the day in Hershey tomorrow  with my super great friend Jess who I met through Special Olympics this year. We are going to watch plenty of shows, eat kit kats, and visit the animals in the zoo :)

Also have that trip to Florida planned in July and in August the hubby and I get away for a few days ALONE. Im not telling ANYWHERE where we will be, so it might even be in my wreckroom with the blinds closed and a full cooler of refreshments. Either way it will be ALONE and QUIET.

So plenty of time away from work, which I think is well deserved. 

Let me know all about your plans......I love new ideas!

I also have another special birthday in the Family my little guy who is 6'2 turns 17 July 1.....I dont care, he is still the "baby" my little guy, E, "buddy"  Eric the red. The most important man in the world. My husband and my dad are a close second place.

xo
j

No comments:

Post a Comment