Friday, June 10, 2011

7-10-11 END OF THE CHALLENGE

Well now aside from the heat, Graduation, Weiners being texted,  NBA, and Hockey....what else do we have to remember this week by?

Well, lets see. I still have my job, my house, my health, my family. It's all good, I am NOT big on change at ALL. So here is the thing. The Ultimate Spring Challenge has come to close. Those 8 weeks or so....were difficult...it wasn't about wings and beer, rather, which class will I take, how many push ups can I do? And what will the final end result be.

Today was weigh in and measurements...Son of a B*$@h  I lose 3 pounds. THREE POUNDS....next measurements............................... I LOST .....9 1/2 inches...DIG IT. NINE AND A HALF INCHES. I like that. I am so not happy with the way my body tortures me, no....I'm not fat, I just have to become a little more secure. I am shaped like a PEAR. I suppose its better than a banana or eggplant. So I was feeling so cocky I went bathing suit shopping...Why is it genetics play such an important role in a woman over the age of 40? WHY? This is how I feel....... I feel SOLID, its no better way to explain it. SOLID. I feel like if I were to kick someone in the face it would flip them upside down, I'm serious, I can do 400 squats on any given day. I am strong, My endurance is like its never been, and my appetite is HUGE. I just cant count calories. I am not OCD, I am ADD. I like to know I eat healthy.

So will I stop working out? Yea right. Its my medicine. Will I stop eating? No! Does my husband love my body? absolutely. So I am now going on a date... To EAT. I will not be watching what I eat tonight , or tomorrow. But Sunday, my own challenge is back on, maybe a goal of a few more inches lost.

Have a great weekend. Keep those graduates in your prayers always.

A special hello to an old and very good friend who I lost touch with Brandie Meng. 4 beautiful Children later and a wonderful husband, and a job where I got MY start. I have always admired and respected your work ethic.   We have so much catching up my friend. It was great seeing you today.

Im starving....

xo
j

Here is hoping everyone has a great weekend as we approach some cooler weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment