Thursday, June 16, 2011

a new style

I am sitting Indian style on  my 18 year old daughters bed in her lime green room blogging from her laptop since mine needs a new battery. Maybe I will wait a few weeks until I feel like making a purchase.

I am extremly happy that these two days are OVER. I made a comment today that I would rather be pregnant than go through PMS, Seriously. I know they make medicine for people like me, however I will pass. Alot gets under my skin, I get very very very emotional. I was chatting with a few friends who are going through menopause already. It sounds like PURE hell. The joys of being a woman.

I did workout today. I did get to talk to my mom today. One of my best friends Becky is away, My friend Jen and I keep missing one another for lunch and I am very grateful for my pedicure tonight at Salon Lora. She is so awesome. My feet are happy :)

I am trying really hard to take lessons from my husband in "letting go" "cutting the ties" and letting my kids become who they want. Its not easy. Its going to be a struggle. I have to start being more demanding. Asking them to do some chores. They arent spoiled, they are just loved, I have to make some changes and they arent going to be easy.

As Lora said tonight, this is why we have faith, lora, thank you for listening. Thank you for sharing. thank you for being a friend.

xo
j

No comments:

Post a Comment