Sunday, June 12, 2011

BROWN OUT

I truly apologize for the non-blogging Saturday. By the Time I got home from my dear Friend Maria's house yesterday who lives on Beacon Hill.....I could tell something was eerie. Very eerie, to my surprise I drove into the Muhlenberg area and all the street lights were out. It was completely dark and looked scary. I knew my husband wasn't due home for another 2 hours, but our big watch dogs will eat someone if they even walk by the house. So.....needless to say, I was still scared to go in my house, I lit some candles, called the neighbors..just like I was a 10 year old home alone for the first time. And I was told it was a BROWN out, the lights were dim, not completely out, but I was told its not good to keep power on in those situations. So, I learned a new phrase BROWN OUT, all of sudden the lights get dimmer and dimmer and finally BAM,,,they are OUT.

By the time lovey returned home, all was normal. Go figure. he set the microwave, clocks, air conditioning and boiler back to good.


It was really a nice weekend, alot of bonding time, went to church, out to eat, food shopped...our bill is so insane for a family of 7, I seriously have to tell you...Its THREE DIGITS beginning with the number THREE. Let me say, next year I am planting a garden, buying a cow, a goat a few hens and they can shop for themselves outside.

We went for an enjoyable bike ride, and now I'm watching some basketball.

This week is Dr Appointment week, I get the girls checked tomorrow, save the ta-ta;s and save a friend.

Its back to Sunshine wellness.....doesn't matter if the challenge is over, obviously mine is just beginning and I am WINNING!!!

Here's to a great week,
enjoy and be safe.

xo
j

No comments:

Post a Comment