Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bad habits

What's going on Friends? I took today off from working out. I was "spent" for real!

Started out at the Reading Phillies for the morning game and we broadcast live from First energy Stadium, Reading is very lucky to have such a cool ballpark topped with endless entertainment.

Speaking of ENTERTAINMENT

By mid-morning I could not take another person spitting while they talked to me, seriously, do you know people like this? "spitters. Or what about the people who have "stuff" around the corners of their mouth, and I have no idea what it is...it's "stuff" and it makes me ill.  We forever have the "crackers" you know people who half their cracks out for the world to see, and then there are the folks who have HUGE bellies and shirts not big enough to cover them. Come on now. It was truly a morning where I needed to have my usual 2 cups of coffee with cream, a banana and some oatmeal with fruit. Instead I ended up with a bagel, OJ, bacon, and scrambled eggs.

My worst habit is nail biting, I dont like close talkers, spitters, or crackers. 

Tell me what is the bad habit that drives YOU crazy in others?

No comments:

Post a Comment