Monday, June 13, 2011

Fingerprints

Today was a excellent day....I went to work, did my "thing" went for my annual mammogram...( keeping my fingers crossed) all you need is one abnormal mammogram in your life and it makes you shakey everytime you go again. Last time it was just a biopsy and "in and out" Thank -God.

Speaking of God, I dont ever push the big man on anyone, but there are times I feel the need to share in some pretty neat stories. When I got home today I realized it was the perfect weather for a run, while I was running I started to think about a bike ride too...and then I started to look around me and that  is when I feel it...I feel the grace of God almost all the time, today I happened to check out my I-heart radio on blackberry and I hit scan...a song from George Straight came on, (I am not a fan of Country music) however as I saw a red-tailed hawk on the trail, I listened to the words in this song that captured every little thing I was feeling, the song was called God is Everywhere. And the line "his fingerprints are everywhere" stuck with me. What a glorious feeling and beautiful day.

I trimmed down my rose bushes, and had a quick sandwich, for now its off to my sons summer league in Oley. His final year playing with these guys, Eric is keeping busy playing on a summer basketball league too. I am counting my blessings today and looking at everyone of God's fingerprints.

j
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment