Friday, June 17, 2011

I got this!

Up at 4:30...off to work, then to Lowes, Sams club, the bank, the liquer store, Weis Markets, home to eat lunch, unload groceries.

Take a shower, off to Sunshine Wellness where TEAM TWO MORE wins the challenge. It was so great, Some of the best people I have ever met go there, I would not want to be anywhere else in this world.
I skipped out around 9, home to make pasta salad, a ham ball, cucumber salad, bar-b-que, and do some dishes for katies Graduation party is tomorrow.

I don't have another ounce of energy to type! I work tomorrow at Cabelas with Koby, Smokin Koby! Its a weekend of entertainment, food and a contest plus a live remote broadcast from 10am -12 noon.

Did I mention the afternoon cup of coffee helped ALOT?

xo
j

No comments:

Post a Comment