Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bark at the MOON!

I didn't get to blog last night, it was an insane kind of day. Complete with some jerk who knew a little too much about me on facebook, and then suddenly deleted their entire profile. It could have been anyone. But, it was someone who knew alot about me.....things I do NOT talk about on my blog or facebook.  Today is a new day.

I am struggling with "letting go" of my kids right  now. I'm being accused of being controlling, that was  the environment I grew up with, maybe that's why. This Teenage thing is taking its toll. BIG TIME.
I need to give my kids air to breathe. I get that, but the world is a scary place, we try and shield them from all the scum and dirt, and when things go wrong I blame myself. Either way, I have to learn to move my energy around and relax a little. I am so high strung.

Constant prayer is what is going to help me. That and good glass of scotch, or bourbon, or a Yuengling Lager.

Full Moon, thank you for being beautiful, but for Heavens sake....stop making my energy source get off whack.

Friends, thanks for your posts...I truly do see facebook fizzling by the years end for me.

Have a great day.  2 blogs for me today!! My battery died in our laptop last night.

xo
j

No comments:

Post a Comment