Sunday, June 19, 2011

Last weekend before Summer

Another weekend here....and gone.
The weather held out for a beautiful graduation party for Katie, I look at her and still can't get over the fact that all of those years have passed me by.
I saw my dad yesterday and I asked him what he wanted to do today. (Because last year I took him Kayaking) He said, " I want to relax."  Since I was with him on Saturday and truly believe everyday is Fathers Day I was ok with that.
I know alot of wonderful dads. I salute all of them. Step-Dads I commend you for the part that you have taken.
Today I spent relaxing and cleaning up the "after party!"
Tomorrow, Monday....a 3 day work week. Tuesday its off To Herseypark with my buddy Jess, and my daughter and her friend. FRIDAY...off to BEACH BLAST in Wildwood for the Final soccer beach blast our sons will be playing in.

Alot of emotions riding high with these kids growing up so quickly.

have a great week.

xo
j

No comments:

Post a Comment