Tuesday, June 7, 2011

YOU are invited!!!!!

This Friday I invite all of you to visit Sunshine Wellness Resources. You hear me talk about it, you hear of my workouts, the great people I have met, and above all the difference Sunshine can make in your life. Located at 511 Reading Avenue West Reading.

Owner Stacy Brown is giving you a day of working out FREE...all day, all classes, try a little of each or try just one.

log onto www.sunshinewellnessresources.com  and click events to find out the schedule of events. I will be there at noon for one of my favorite classes.

Anyone who knows me "gets" the fact that I like to give back, Stacy is ALWAYS giving back to the community and asking for you gracious hand at the same time so we as a community can help others in need.
Think about making a monetary donation when you stop in at Sunshine Wellness to help aid in relief support for those affected by the tornadoes.

This is what we do, and you can help others by becoming a part of Sunshine Wellness one of the greatest  centers to find people who truly care about your body, spirit, mind and health. All the rest is just a bonus.

For any questions call 610-406-5036

No comments:

Post a Comment