Thursday, June 9, 2011

Just like that...its over

I took off  today for a good reason...to page through all 18 years of my daughters life and wonder how it went so fast!  Only to remember Eric graduates next year.....

Graduation is here and gone. It was perfect. It was nice to be with my husband, my son, my parents, my x-husband, and my x-inlaws. It was nice to maintain adult actions throughout the evening and be so civil to one another. Actually it was great. It was for Katie, it was her night. I pray in the future things can remain just like that.

I looked at photos of katies first day of school and put it next to her senior picture. Such torture. I cleaned a little, I worried alot, I cried a bit, and at the end of my afternoon I went for my workout at Sunshine wellness.

Next its onto Summer vactions....I need one. Eric Started his full time job today...actually his first job ever.....in 100 degree weather outside. WHEW! and no complaints, he came home and played basketball!!! Oh, to be young again.

Im looking forward to the weekend, I have a lovey date night planned for tomorrow with Lovey :) see how exciting!? And we are EXACTLY ONE MONTH AWAY FROM OUR ONE YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!  The love of my life, the man of my dreams! baby I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment