Thursday, June 23, 2011

Truth be told...

Believe it or not there are actually people who have asked why I have not been blogging. let me give you the most honest answers I can without sounding too emotional or angry.

My blog was meant to inspire, not hurt people, it was meant to let you know that I have a heart, I am human, and I have faults.

In that short time of 130 days give or take a few since Feb 22nd when I started my blog, I have had people stop talking to me, I have had people cry with me over my blog, I have had my kids say "please dont tell people EVERYTHING"  which, trust me, I DONT or else Dr. Phil would be begging me for a show for his ratings, as of now, he ony had his producers call me once.

Last week some nut case (obviously someone very jealous) has caused me to become  cautious and a bit more private.

I enjoyed sharing  things, happy, sad and real.

I am not going to end my blogging by any stretch, if anything I will use it for my own mental health.

Since my lastest blog I have spent some time with my dear friend jess who I met through special olympics, I have found such a caring soul in Jess, I love her strength and courage.

I am getting ready for some well deserved time time away. Its the BEACH BLAST  Soccer tournament in WildwoodNJ. My son and step-son are on different teams, I love watching them play soccer, every year it gets a bit more physical, and the boys have all grown into some pretty neat young men.
My son has been going through some changes of his  own lately and I am VERY very proud of him.  Working everyday in the summer for 8 hours, going through his own struggles, he has moved forward and I hope he continues this marathon and puts the sprinters shoes away, it really doesnt matter when he crosses the finish line, it just matters he gets there..
Katie is researching some tattoo art. She is a very art oriendted person, her nose is  pierced , she lovesher music, her concerts, her friends....there is NOTHING wrong with that.

In closing, I am going up a little mountain, nothing that I cant climb, Im just asking for a few prayers...I am hoping for some good news soon, I dont want to get into it right now. Im not afraid, I know I have guidance and I trust in the Lord.

My husband tells me he reads my blogs, Baby,you have given the world, you light up my everyday and my smile is REAL, and genuine, you have made my every dream come true. I love you.

I am so very much in need of just "getting away"

To be continued.....

xo
j

No comments:

Post a Comment