Monday, May 23, 2011

My Bike.

I need to blog a bit early because later on I am getting my ass kicked. That's right, I scheduled  a 90 minute cycle class tonight at Sunshine Wellness. You may ask WHY so much torture. Its because its a good drug of choice for me on any given day. I am also planning a 50 mile bike ride. I'm not sure how its going to be, BUT, I'm sure it will be fun. Valley Forge and Conshohocken, sounds like fun. Only this bike doesn't have a motor.

I had a really rocky day on the air, I stumbled over everything. every word I said, every contest I ran. But, I got through it. Thank you Beth for a great 2 1/2 hour lunch at Good Eatz! That was so great. I cant wait to do it again. Did I talk too much? I must learn to be a better listener!!  I did learn alot today, so I thank you.

Turkey Sausage in rolls tonight, I can stand to put a little cheese on it since I am going to burn HUNDREDS of calories tonight. Right?

Let this week go by fast......lets keep busy, stay focused on what gets us up in the morning, I am looking forward to a cookout with the neighbors this weekend....my crazy neighbors, and if anyone is around this weekend....we are HOME...I am going NO WHERE!

xo
j

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 50 isn't too bad if you could to a couple of 25's or 30's depending on the hills and type of surface.

    ReplyDelete