Thursday, May 19, 2011

looking ahead

Finally Thursday, More rain...its been almost 6 straight days with rain, I worked this morning, worked out, came home, showered, and went back out to a live remote broadcast , only problem was......by 5:30 my belly was growling and I was starving. Alebrije Mexican Resturaunt was right next door to my remote.

I knew the kids were at home waiting for me. I called in and placed my order....oh yummy. Shhhhhh, dont tell my team members at Sunshine Wellness...I totally snapped. Get this, A Quesadilla de Chorizo. A flour tortilla grilled and stuffed with cheese, Chorizo, and refried beans. served with guacamole, lettuce and sour cream. I feel like I ate a cow, I'm not kidding, I'm in my jammie pants, BLOATED to no end.  SHAME ON ME.

I already stated I would be taking 2 classes a day next week because there are 2 weeks left in the challenge at Sunshine Wellness Center Maybe our Team Captain will read this, and I will get my ASS kicked. or, maybe not. Either way, I abused myself tonight, I am hearing grumbles in my belly, and I am wishing tomorrow was here.

Well, its an early night for me....for once, kids are home, that means everyone is safe. I'm taking the hot pink dress back to its dress barn tomorrow, a noon power class that makes me cry, and then my mother in law will be here with her camcord.....(as she calls it) not camcorder. CAMCORD. Alex will be off to the prom at this time tomorrow night.

I am very much looking forward to this weekend, I have a wedding in Chesapeake City Md. I'm going with my BFF's Debbie and Heather....

Kim & John, I wish you much happiness and life long fun, that's what its all about, chasing each other around the room at night, sharing a glass of wine, making time for each other is key. Enjoy your wedding day, I am so glad you were a part of ours, we have so much in common with our blended families, so much patience is needed. I know you will be fine, and I know you have found a terrific man in "your John" Your family of 7, our family of 7, keep it fun <3


love,
j
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment