Sunday, May 22, 2011

The lovely bride!

Kim and her dad
I apologize for the late, late , (by a day ) late blog....so we will have two blogs today. My head is POUNDING.

Yesterday was a perfect, beautiful, stunning day....Kim and john I am so happy for you both, It was actually really special watching them exchange their vows in Cheseapeake City Md. there were alot of similarites. Kim married someone by the name of John. (so did I) Both kim and John were married before...so were my john and myself,  Kim has a son and daughter, (so do I) John has 2 older boys and a younger daughter ( so does my John)  They now have a family of 7. Just like us.

 While the sun beat down and you could watch the boats on the bay, and hear the water crash up onto the stones....the beauty of the day was to see the happiness in those kids faces, accepting that their parents are together and it will be a new life, it is difficult, and children have so much to understand. But at the end of the night, to see them all hanging out, dancing, laughing and being a family, I could not help but think of our kids on our wedding and what they were feeling. It shed a little light on how forgiving they have all become.

Kim and John may you find the greatest things in life together. I wish you both good health, and many blessings.

xo
j

No comments:

Post a Comment