Tuesday, May 10, 2011

beep beep

You know when you used to watch the Road runner and Wiley Coyote cartoons and the road runner would just stop DEAD in his tracks after running on the dirt road with his ACME sign? Yea, well, I stopped dead in my tracks tonight.
I am so tired. Sometimes I just go and go and go...anyone who know me, knows that's what I do.I like to be active, because when I sit around I think too much, and that's when my thoughts start taking over. All the should've , would've , could've.

I JUST remembered my promise today that I will doing a cartwheel and straddle at the Reading Express Football game this Sunday. I seriously don't know what I was thinking. Its like someone else crawls into my body and makes me do these crazy things!

Makes no difference if I didn't do those things, I would not be content.

Blogging at night sucks...for real, I'm going back to blogging in the a.m. because I feel fuzzy in the head at night, and that has to be normal for my schedule.

I have one thing on my mind and ONE thing alone making this softball game a HUGE success this Saturday. I really want to be surrounded my community spirit and support. I love my special Olympics family!

have a great night, Friday is almost here!!!

xo
j

No comments:

Post a Comment