Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day 2011

I hope everyone enjoyed their mothers day.

I have found just a few minutes before Desperate Housewives begins.

Being a mom is the by far the most rewarding job in the world. It can be at times stressful, but 9 times out of 10 it is fulfilling and when you look at those little people you have created and they give you those hugs and kisses, you know your job as a parent may have actually worked.

When I woke up this morning, it wasn't about the coffee being made, or breakfast in bed, or flowers, or lunch....or my attempt to make chicken on the grill and I singed my arm hairs.....do you know what I said .....my kids are here, they are healthy and for the most part happy. Don't think for a minute I don't want to put my kids in a plastic bubble and go in their room and visit them!  I wish I could keep them small, but watching them grow is truly amazing.

Being a mom is ......the very best. My heart explodes with love everyday for them.

To moms everywhere....Happy Mothers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment