Monday, May 16, 2011

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

Well, I tumbled and split and everything in between at the Reading Express game yesterday, next question, "how did you feel when you woke up this morning?" uhm, a little sore, but I did get out of bed by 10am, Oh, how sweet it was to SLEEP. No worries, no thinking, it was a LAZY day, spent with a great husband who supported my every step this past weekend.
He was there from 8am-5pm at the celebrity softball game, then yesterday he showed up at the football game stating he would not have missed it for the world. I have no idea how this man puts up with me, its such great balance , I suppose the very first thing I should do is stop asking WHY. John I love you.

Tonight, I will be dancing with the stars...in my room. That's right, my work is never done.


I did a little cooking for the kids tonight, lasagna...good stuff.

I have not worked out at Sunshine Wellness since FRIDAY!!!! O M G !!!

I will be back on my game tomorrow....let your voting begin, I don't care if you are in FLORIDA, I better have your vote...my poor dad doesn't text so he is feeling awful...I know I have his vote anyway.

Lets raise more awareness and more funds to help our Berks County Special Athletes. When you vote tomorrow, make sure you text your vote for me to win the Reading Express Ambassador of the Year where I could reap that cash donation for the Special Olympics of berks County!!!!!

JH06 to 366948    get to it!!

Thank you!!!

Malinowski and Hoffmaster...you got my vote :)

No comments:

Post a Comment