Friday, May 27, 2011

NOT your typical Friday.

I was so "jacked" up for the weekend! Wheeeeee....a couple days off and let's get this party started.  Went to work, ate some oatmeal and blueberries, picked Katie up for an Eye Doctor appointment, filled up the tank, grabbed a quick grilled chicken sandwich at Chick-fil-a  and back home again to get ready for THE KICKOFF TO SUMMER PARTY at Beverly Hills.

So let's rewind....The kickoff to summer party. I wasn't working there....my husband couldn't be with me because he was working at his uncle's cabin all day...and it was home to the kids from there.  I really don't like going places without him..things are so much different now. So, I thought...hmmmm, I really should workout today. I knew Rosalie would be going to Sunshine Wellness for a private session with David. We are both on the same team in the Ultimate Spring Challenge, so I called Rose and asked if I could "join in" first of all, she was hesitant because I laugh and carry on when I work out, but I still get the job done, and if I'm not laughing and carrying on, I'm complaining and almost crying. So....she finally agreed to let me join in!
One hour of pure leg workout , some cardio and a touch of abs. very nice. Workout in. No complaining and no tears.

I came home, went Food shopping and home to make myself a TURKEY BURGER. Took Michael to a night swim, holly is at dance, Alex is here chatting about life's lessons (and SAT scores tomorrow) Katie is working and Eric is with his friends.   what has gotten in to me? Seriously? A Friday night, a chance to go out, and I chose what matters most. So, from now on, This WILL be a TYPICAL Friday, at home....with my husband. What matters most to me.

Some days I need it to be about me.

Tomorrow I have a live remote broadcast so maybe I will see you there! SLEEPYS MATRESS SALE, now that's a party, we can jump on beds and have a pillow fight. Broadcasting Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment