Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger down!

Well Hey Blog readers!

Can you believe blogger.com was down!? Last night I literally tried for HOURS! I have to backtrack now and play the memory game.
Oh, I went HOME to Pottsville to visit with my awesome mom and dad.
They are so cute, my only hope is that when I am that old my marriage will be stronger than ever, and theirs is. They are each others best friend, I admire that, and always wanted that, and I finally got it!
They golf together, walk together, eat their breakfast lunch and dinner together. I love watching them, the cool thing is....they can make fun of one another and take it.

My hubby and I went out to dinner with them at my Favorite...ROMA! They have the best salads! BUT, before that,  I saw the norm....Rob Crosswell rollerblading, Mike Dicello, LOVE you! running, and the funny thing about Mike is, he still looks like he did when he was running 20 years ago. FABULOUS! Let's see, Jack Botto delivering mail, Maria and Lenore knocking on peoples doors, and I have no idea why!?

Then on to visit my Great Aunt Ruth, she is my late grandfathers sister. She is so lively. at 96 years old, there is nothing better than a big strong hug from HER, and hearing her say, "I love you" she is so positive about life. All of my grandfathers brothers and sisters lived very long lives...3 of them past 100, the oldest 105. my only prayer is my parents do the same. its almost like wishing they live forever. I really don't like to think about getting old anytime soon, I feel like I am 20. My knees.....not so much.

Now, this weekend is going to kick my ass....I had a great workout at Sunshine wellness today. (thank you Mark, Laura and David) tonight, happy hour at Beverly hills tavern with my love. And some folks from work. Tomorrow....NO RAIN, come out and support The Special Olympics of Berks County. a Celebrity softball game at Muhlenberg girls softball field at 2pm. all the festivities at 1pm. These kids rock my world.

I bought new shoes and new sneakers at the shoe rack, the  rack room, whatever its called at the shoppes  at Wyomissing, all this time on my feet lately my soles are wearing thin, but my true SOUL is stronger than ever.

peaceful weekend friends, I hope to see you along the way.

xo
j

No comments:

Post a Comment