Saturday, May 7, 2011

No plans at all.

It was a Beautiful Saturday! I had NO plans what so ever, And here it is late in the night, (for me anyway) and I was watching a movie with teen 4, and I realized, I didn't blog Today!!! Talk about being committed to something for a year! This is also to remind me of the 6 week challenge I am involved with at Sunshine Wellness with the Greatest of people!

So....I went for bike ride with John, (or as most of you know him....loveypants) That lasted about an hour or so. Our boys took their SAT's today, came home and we asked if they wanted burgers on the grill, their response " we cant answer ONE  MORE question!" poor things!

I made some spaghetti with my mother-in-laws homemade sauce for supper and it tasted damn good! Took Holly to Dairy Queen, and I want you to know, I ordered NOTHING!
Katie is working pretty much all weekend..she enjoys her paycheck!
We don't see Michael very much on the weekends...Alex is at the girlfriend's...and Eric is on his way home, very funny....he is the PRIVATE one in the family, I mean I know where he is, but I signed a waiver that I am not allowed to talk about his "private life" on my facebook or blog. So I  am protecting the innocent. Are you laughing?

I really do enjoy the coming and going, the laughs , the arguments. I love being a mom for 2 and step-mother for 3 ,  as much as I HATE saying step-mother, its what I am. Put it together and there are 5 very different and unique teenagers.

I am proud of  what I have TRIED to do as a parent, and I know ONE day they will understand why I am the way I am.

My body is so sore these days....I just keep on working out! Tomorrow is Mothers Day, a DAY OFF, from work, and working out, but for the man who never takes a day off, I will be in your house tomorrow morning to worship and above all, thank him for my HEALTHY family. I am blessed.

Good night all, and Have a Wonderful Mothers day.

No comments:

Post a Comment