Thursday, April 14, 2011

WEIGH IN

Ugh....I drove to Sunshine Wellness Resources last night for the launch of the six week spring make-over challenge.  Now relax because Stacy is still in search of THREE  individuals who are in need of the Ultimate 6 weeks Spring Make-over challenge from SUNSHINE WELLNESS RESOURCES in West Reading. Simple in 100 words or less why do YOU desire to participate and why haven't you been able to be a part of a program? Message me now you have until 4/19.

We received a manual, I ate some garlic roasted humus, some fruit, chatted with Rosalie, Kelly, Mark, Amanda, Michelle and some others....are you waiting for me to reveal that number on the scale?  We all have problem areas. Mine lies in my belly. Its where my oreos, cheese, wine, and chocolate prefer to sit. I could do sit-ups until pigs fly, it still sits there. I suppose its because I like to eat. SO.

Oh alright....one hundred fifty one pounds. I liked spelling it out. it looks better than 151 pounds. Holy Junk in the Trunk, that is the most I have weighed, No actually I was 175 pounds while pregnant with Eric. Goal weight is 140. That is being realistic. I was 135 in high school, so I will take 140. Six weeks.
Stacy Brown

Fist Bump. High Five. Handshake. Lets do this.
Every week my numbers will get better. I promise myself. I love my team.
Keep sending your letters. I would love to see you at Sunshine Wellness.

David (Team Two More)
Jason Kelly
Two Awesome Team Captains....David and Jason are waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment