Thursday, April 28, 2011

Another Pound GONE!

Well, it was a VERY successful day for me! Yay another pound GONE in the Sunshine Wellness Spring makeover Challenge.
I weighed in before spin class and there it was 149....lovely another pound.....whisked away. I jumped up and down, and busted my way through class with the help of Ann, Rosalie, Barbara and Tracy. Oh and without David and Eminem we could not have climbed that hill.
Came home ate some lunch and had Lovey rub some BIOFREEZE on my shoulder. I am pretty sure I have a pinched nerve the pain goes up my neck to the side of my head.
I felt better at 5, and off to another class...TRX, then dinner at GOOD EATZ cafe....an incredible vegetable wrap with humus.

I also want to make mention I had an incredible massage at the open house of The Spine & Wellness Center in Exeter.Acupunture,Chiropractic needs, body wraps,Massages,Counseling,Laser services, tanning, you name it, they have it  and I met Dr Borja who was very kind and took some time to talk with me.

So in closing it was a SUPER great day, I am going into this weekend feeling good about my workouts, and my eating habits.

Watching American Idol and dancing to Bruno Mars....yep, life is good and I am so ready for summer to get here.

Best wishes to the Lovely William & Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment