Saturday, April 2, 2011

APRIL FOOLS

Chris Malleo Reading Express Football  (WANTED FOR AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE)
I can dish it out, but I cant take it:) Always. A great joke yesterday on air. Chris Malleo for the Reading Express Indoor football team stopped by and wanted to prank his dad on the air, so he had me call him and say I was from the International  Olympic committee. (his sister is on the Olympic bob-sled team) anyway, I am set up to tell his dad that his sister has just tested positive for controlled substances. He was Driving, I got nervous. He thought I was for real. I asked him if he knew of any steroids she may be taking. And then to make it funny, I asked if he ever found any "rolling papers" in her room.  He was stressing, Then I proceed to ask him if Chris is his son, and does he live in Reading. He asks  me how I know, I tell him he is in my radio studio....he then starts laughing, Chris gives it up and says APRIL FOOLS, and I am shaking because I am so nervous for this guy. I'm not sure I'm going to be playing anymore pranks on people anytime soon. I don't even like it when my husband sneaks up on me, but he says he is testing my reflexes. My boss HATED the joke, and I started feeling bad, from there I cant say my day got better.

Michelle Dallago and me
Had a great night visiting Mic & Rich Dallago in Pottsville, Mic was a great friend in high school and beyond, we had some great times and plenty of laughs, Rich remains the best drummer in the world to me! love you guys, and your beautiful daughters and new twin babies with four legs! They are sweet! Rich, your drinks were topshelf! Palermos is always a plus, the garlic knots I can still taste. Thank you for making me laugh when I needed it most. It was a perfect double date. Mic, we truly have the best husbands  in the world don't we?

Yesterday was just not a good day for me personally, for two months I have had this overnight trip to the Poconos with my two best friends planned . Debbie and Heather. There is nothing in the world that I need more than to talk..and laugh, talk some more and laugh. We all have our own personal mountains to climb, I'm at the bottom right now, I never claimed to have a perfect life, but you see, I'm not giving up, on me or anyone else, so I keep on climbing another day and we will get to the top. Before rumors start about my marriage or my job or my family. Everything there is just fine. Its just another detour, and part of life.

I didn't feel like blogging, but oddly enough, I feel better :) enjoy the sunshine! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBIE!!! and lets get ready for GIRL time, a pajama party, good food, and yes, Heather said a workout tomorrow morning is a must! GREAT. Plenty of pictures to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment