Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I found the SUNSHINE !!!!

Well, because my dear friend Lisa asked where my blog was today...I better not be late with it anymore! I was actually going to wait until tonight. I was going to post all of those measurements and my weight in order to stick with the six week make-over challenge at Sunshine Wellness Resources.

I have such great news to share with you.....Stacy Brown owner of Sunshine Wellness has decided to award 3 deserving people six weeks FREE of the Spring Make-over challenge! How cool is that?  WIN The Ultimate 6 weeks Spring Make-over challenge from SUNSHINE WELLNESS RESOURCES in West Reading. Simple in 100 words or less why do YOU desire to participate and why havin't you been able to be a part of a program? Message me now you have until 4/19.

If you want to see WHY I rave on about such an awesome place , join me tonight for the Launch to learn more about it before you make a final decision. There will be some weigh ins and measurements taken tonight for me.....should I eat some more peanut butter eggs?   Anyway, tonight from 6:30-8:00 lite refreshments will be served, Stacy will answer any questions you may have, and you can tour the beautiful facility.

I have made some really cool friends, filled with big hearts, who want to see a change in you , for the better, for your spouse, your children, for life. Learn more and log onto www.sunshinewellnessresources.com

This is David. From Team Two More. Gentle, yet Demanding. It works. I want nothing more than for you to follow us on this journey, and change your life. Its not a gym, Its not a club, from the minute you meet Stacy, David, Jason, Kelly, Kristen, Susan, Amber...and more. You will see it's really rather quite magical in a sense that the "something" you have been searching for all along is in the "Sunshine"
I hope to see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment