Friday, April 8, 2011

Entertaining.

I had such a great time last night! My lovely husband and I met friends at The World Famous Pike Cafe. I had my favorite drink (just one) whipped vodka and cranberry, My darling hubby tells the waiter "make it a double".  We met Eddie and Jolyn for a great dinner, I had Chicken, asparagus and fries.. Time was running out as I had to be on stage for 7:30!! I jumped a ride in the Limo with our grand prize winners. (Thanks Greg and Josie!) I made it!

The Trans-Siberian Orchestra was just awesome, my mom and dad had a great time, I really enjoying spending time with them, They adore my husband, he and my dad get along great (BIG PLUS WITH JACK HOFFMAN) anyway, it was a deep show, great lighting, awesome music. The reviews were outta this world! And to top it off $1.00 from tickets sales went back to the March of Dimes.

I am so glad its Friday! great show today, we chatted with Clayton Morris of Fox and Friends from the Fox news channel which is ALWAYS on at my house. Clayton is a berks county boy. LOVE HIM I wake up on Saturday mornings at 6am just so I don't miss his antics.

Looking for something to do this weekend??? I am headed to school. Muhlenberg High school to see CATS, I cant wait, a long awaited date my Kate !

Have a very safe and blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment