Saturday, April 9, 2011

late blog!

Hello Friends!

Glorious day. Woke up, coffee, a great breakfast and I decided to put my dinner in the crock to slowly cook my roast. I put in on low. My hubby and I did some yard work, and then he had to leave for work early, they were short staffed.

I went grocery shopping, before I left I turned my crock on high, and was gone for an hour or so, came home unloaded the groceries, made mashed potatoes( because my 6 week challenge doesn't start till Wednesday!) Called Eric ( he was playing basketball all day) and Katie ( at her friends) so as Katie is setting the table, I go to take my meat out of the crock pot, slice it...and its RED! What the hell? I realized I had put it on WARM instead of HIGH. So I called the Trooper, he said "no fear, slice her up, lay her on the broiler and put her in for 15 minutes. HER. My roast is a SHE. anyway, it was perfect. I also marinated some mozzarella balls and tomatoes in olive oil, fresh garlic, oregano, some salt and pepper (thanks BECKY)

Then it was off to ZUMBA! loved the class. ALL 2 hours of it. YES, I did sweat! I saw a lot of facebook friends there! Some of them are so nice, others look at me like I have 2 heads .....WHY?

Tonight's Zumba class was to help out the American Cancer Society and The American Diabetes Association. I could not follow all of the moves, and you must be coordinated, I loved moving my hips and dancing around, it was  a cool workout, I would do it again, with my friends :)

Gnight for now, I can continue to EAT, until Wednesday!

much love,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment