Friday, April 29, 2011

Kiss Kiss

Alas Lads and Lassies the Weekend is here and started with a beautiful wedding. This particular royal wedding reminded me so much of two people who are very dear to me.....I hope to someday have them understand who they are and why I feel the way I do :)

We really don't get to see too many Royal Weddings in our lifetime, this was so elegant and classy.  I could not pull myself away from the television this morning while I was at work, her gown was so simple and her smile reminded me of exactly how I felt on my wedding day which was indeed fit for a princess.

I suppose the nightmare of Lady Diana passing away in a horrific car accident lives over in my mind, watching her two young sons grow into men before our eyes, the love they had for their mum and the way their father raised them to be so giving of themselves. A little sneaky sometimes? A little slick? Of course, its a BOY thing, even if you live in a castle.  William is still someones son. I am sure Diana looked down on their wedding and shed tears of joy for her offspring married a true gem.

Happy Endings come few and far between. For William & Kate I see their future being bright and I sense the happily Ever after.

I may not have had Elton John or Victoria Beckham at my wedding. But it was certainly fit for a Queen, everything was perfect. Including my King.

No comments:

Post a Comment