Monday, April 18, 2011

Holy peanut butter eggs batman

Good Morning Readers!  Its Holy week so we start with those catchy titles got it?

Have I mentioned a simple "thank you" for taking the time to be involved in my therapy? I suggest everyone try it. This blog is good stuff.

The morning started with a ride into work with the moon watching me for the duration of the ride. Smooth sailing. BIG FAT FULL MOON...or close to it.

A guest brought  two dozen dunkin doughnuts speaking of big, fat and full  (why do people do this?) Tomorrow Sweet Streets Desserts will be here...I cant wait to smell them.  I just ate two hard boiled eggs and put the shells in the garbage can of the studio here at work. They should be golden by tomorrow morning and the ripe smell of rotten eggs in the building will show my enthusiasm for waking up so early every morning!

I wanted to share my flowers with you from the front of our home, They  just scream "WELCOME" don't they?
I love Spring, I love the waiting of the Good news  this  Sunday.  I love the beauty of beginning another new week.

Today I am pulling a first. I'm taking two classes at Sunshine Wellness! I'm not playin...the challenge has begun for me...I'm excited.

Tomorrow we choose 3 winners for the Spring Make-over Challenge. Good Luck, you still have time to enter. In 100 words or less explain why you want the make-over.

Enjoy.  And.....some good news. Eric is touring Thaddeus Stevens trade school in May for drafting...Can I hear an AMEN? Plus, they have a basketball team! I have to keep the kids fairly private because they HATE me face booking, blogging, and talking. They are VERY private....I think they are my kids anyway.
I just keep praying for their safety and success in life every day. I wonder if he gets tired of me up there? I believe my prayers are pretty simple in comparison to others....I always remember to say thank you first...Thank you for letting me wake up to another day in my busy world:)

Prepare for the sadness on Friday, get excited for the Praise on Sunday. My favorite hymn as a little girl was Jesus Christ has risen today> My dad would sing so loud next to me in church on Easter Sundays I would always fill up with tears. he never knew it. But I never forgot it.

xo and hello to my dear friend Beth F. you make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment