Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Eve

Friends, Family,  Listeners,

Wishing all of you an egg-ceptional Easter, I get the greatest feeling of waking up on Easter morning! I love it.

Last night had a really nice dinner with my parents, I am so grateful to have both of my parents so full of life , healthy and happy ( for the most part I think)  We went to my church and you cant help but feel so saddened for what our God did for us. Tomorrow we rejoice!  I rejoiced with that Strawberry Labamba dessert too!

I worked today, sent my 16 year old a text that read "want to come home and dye Easter eggs" poor kid, I of course was kidding around because I know he will think I'm nuts. but he kindly wrote back, "I am at the mall, and then going to buy a car battery." I text back, "I was kidding"

I slept in until 10am, no workout, but I plan on running and praising tomorrow with a run, rain or shine and its off to my mother-in-laws. She's awesome!

Have a HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

xo
j

No comments:

Post a Comment