Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Weed Team

So when I come to work, I have my coffee....first things first. Second, I try and scan the front page of my favorite local newspaper, ( I miss the Pottsville Republican) its so low key, no shootings, no gangs, no stabbings....anyway I was "scanning" the Berks and Beyond section and to my surprise there it is " 17 more pounds of weed finds its way to Reading" before being intercepted by The Drug task Force. The couple drove to Georgia to pick it up, and hid it in the toolbox in the bed of the truck.

I read a little more for my show prep on-line here is what I find :

Marijuana State University: Ray Logan has opened a new Portland, Maine school called Marijuana State University. He teaches a three hour long class that focuses on how to grow marijuana plants. Ray uses powerpoints and plant demonstrations to train students.
Website: http://marijuanastateuniversity.com/default.aspx

Are you serious??

I never smoked weed. I just didnt, I obeyed the law, I followed the rules. Kids today think pot is going to be legal. They say its not addicting. Tell me...Is it? Its everywhere. Its scary. It makes me sick.  Im going to start my own task force. I always wanted to wear a badge anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment