Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunny Easter!

JOY, what a great day, It was BEAUTIFUL!

It was a first for me.......the very first holiday I  decided I would take some "me" time in the morning and go for a run. No one expected the sun to shine today did they?! It was humid but it felt great.

I want to Thank my facebook friend Dan Wade for posting the video for Jesus Chirst has  risen today, because while I was in bed with my blackberry posting my facebook status I turned it up and sang real loud!

My love worked until 3pm and then we went North to visit his famliy, his mom who comes from a very large Italian famliy (Greco) had a rotating door, and more food than you could ever imagine, I have a brother, and my dad is an only child. So after awhile. I am ready for some silence. But all of them are so full of love, and great stories from the past.   On the way home we stopped at my parents.

I can stay up a little late tonight....Im off tomorrow!!! Woo Hoo.

BUT, my friends Ann and Rosalie already have plans for me....tomorrow TRX 9:30am ugh, team two more, lets do this!!!

It was a great Easter...minus the fact that katie had to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment