Monday, April 11, 2011

I think I can...I know I can

So the weather man says 80 degrees today.  yes! It's 9am and I don't see any sunshine just yet....I will wait.

Today I have decided will be the day I begin my Spring Challenge, I will boost up my workouts to 100%, I will not have any junk food. That's it. No hard core calorie counting, no fancy protein shakes. My kids are constantly saying ...."On another diet?" I am not calling this a diet kids...just don't look for OREOS in the cabinet, and the MOOSETRACKS ice cream...I ate the last of it last night.

Now....because you all think I don't need to lose weight or get in shape..... HA! Think again. The numbers will surprise you, trust me. I'm doing this for me.
Wednesday is weigh in and measurement day. I will put it here in BLACK AND WHITE. All the numbers and every week that weight better go DOWN.

I think I can get to where I want to be...and with the help of TEAM TWO MORE..it will happen. Most of my workouts are filled with laughs and about 70%...I know I can...kick it up. 100% 6 days a week.
Best part about this Spring challenge at Sunshine Wellness Resources is you don't even have to be a member!

take a look and trust me when I say they have THE VERY best trainers anywhere! The classes are awesome.
http://www.sunshinewellnessresources.com/

What the heck will I do without Becky's peanut butter eggs this year????

No comments:

Post a Comment