Sunday, April 10, 2011

Confessional

Ok, here it goes...someone was not feeling good last night, up a few times, and a few more times....I think it was passed on to me somehow in the middle of the night, or maybe 2 hours of ZUMBA did me in on a Friday night.  I looked at the clock, it was 10:50am. Who sleeps that late anymore? I am up on weekends at 6:30am. Something went terribly wrong. My body just shut down, and it wanst ready to wake up I suppose.

So, I missed Church which really got me mad, then I was really crabby when I woke up. It was off to Michaels soccer game, I was so busy this weekend I left my work for a fairy Godmother to do.....except she never showed up. So, it was on to cleaning kitchen and dining room floors, vacuumimg, laundry etc. I feel like a ran a half marathon.

Sleeping in doesn't always do a body good. Im extremley excited about the weather tomorrow and if you are as excited as I am about making a change for summer 2011....The challenge begins at sunshine wellness resources!  The cool thing is you don't even need to be a member! weigh in and measurements this week. I will keep you all updated...I promise, weight and all. http://www.sunshinewellnessresources.com/  be on my team!!


I made a promise, so I'm good for it. By the way, my husband tells me this morning "by the way honey, I lost 6 pounds since last week"  oh great,  I am the die hard work-out individual and you eat ice cream cones everyday, how does this work??

I'm going to watch Meet the Little Fockers for some laughs now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment