Monday, April 25, 2011

Day Off!

What a GREAT day! I didnt have to be anywhere, or do anything! I woke up at 7:30am, Ann picked me up and we headed to Sunshine Wellness...The challange continues and another weigh in for me on Wednesday! It was an exceptional TRX class...I did not complain once and did not disrupt the class.

Came home, the kids were just rolling out of bed at 10:30-11:00...4 ate breakfast, one stayed the night at his Mam-Mams.

Walked the dogs and talked to every retired neighbor on the block (Ronald, Bill,Richard and Donald) My husband cannot wait to be retired and have that "afternoon time" with the boys, only problem is they have a few extra years on him as you can imagine. But, lovey and I and the dogs kept a steady beat on our hike.

Came home and now we prepare the game, WHO IS EATING HERE TONIGHT? its a burgers on the grill night, I made potato salad, and we'll have french fries....I have to do a check list, Alex just told us he has plans to go play hockey, Michael just got back from eating at Burger King, Holly is at the park with her friends, Eric is hooking up his buddies X-box, but claims he will be home, and katie will be here because she loves my homemade potato salad, WHICH I WILL NOT BE EATING! Sometimes its a full house, other nights its so quiet. I prefer the noise. I like when everyone is here, there is no clock watching, no worrying, they know at our table, all are welcome!

Today was a great day! Back to Work tomorrow!

xo
j

No comments:

Post a Comment