Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My FAB FINDS OF APRIL

I love trying new things and I just want to share some of them with you!
log onto http://www.redenvelope.com/
First of all if you are planning for a great Mothers Day Gift..this is a great idea!! This website has jewelry, home decor, and unique gifts. This week only www.redenvelope.com is giving MY listeners 20% off your entire order. PLUS a free signature red gift box so you don't have to wrap a thing! go to www.redenvelope.com and click the microphone and type in Jackie and Scott. Because I love photos so much I ordered this AMAZING picture frame!

Second, with the Royal Wedding coming on FRIDAY...I will be saddened that Williams Mum cannot be here, but she is looking with her WEDDING CAKE martini, and I will watching with a toast just for Will and Kate even if it is at 6am!
No Worries : here is your recipe!
2 oz cranberry juice
1tsp sugar
0.5 tsp of vanilla extract
1 oz of vodka
YUMMY

Third on my list of FAB FINDS for April...

Bathing Suit weather almost here!!! It gets harder every year. I like to use the Newport News catalog to put me in the right direction, every year they never fail!!! I love this one.
Its still two pieces right?? It  just hides a bit more. and the strapless part I LOVE! Come and get me summer time!
http://www.newport-news.com/

Fourth , oh how I love my sweet smells of spring....from PURE ROMANCE.
This is called BODY DEW! it makes your skin feel touchable all day long and the scent of Berry, Mandarin,and grapefruit...(my favorite)  You cant find this in a store, visit http://michellewoods.pureromance.com/   Michelle Woods is my "go-to" girl for my exotic passions:)

And Finally Fifth ...FOOD.

Thank you Tony for dropping off some goodies this morning. From Two -Can Catering and Kettle corn
CINNAMON KETTLE CORN  (YUMMY)
APPLE PIE KETTLE CORN (DELISH)
CHILE PEPPER KETTLE CORN! ( I will wait until lunch to  try that one!)
TOW-CAN CATERING 610-693-5984

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. This blog contains good ideas and wants to thanks you for your writing on this important topic. I really appreciate people like you Thanks for more information.

    Regards:

    jewelry armoires

    ReplyDelete