Friday, March 18, 2011

SUNNY and 72

What a beautiful day ahead! SUNSHINE WELLNESS RESOURCES  is my first stop after work today....we are playing OUTSIDE ,a good run, a backpack filled with the TRX and a workout with the sun shining bright:)

I'm kind of at a loss today for words in my blog...seriously! Had an awesome run at Grings mill yesterday, one of my favorite places to be. It's on a run that I escape this sometimes cruel world...best therapy ever.
Had a wonderful overdue phone conversation with Mic Dallago last night, I really miss my P-ville friends. But we really aren't THAT far away.

Alex got his license....Eric is next....that will be 3 drivers...and 2 more to go in the next few years.

alex
So, tonight is date night.....The Uptown Band at the Crowne Plaza Hotel :) hope you are all recovering from St Patricks day!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment