Saturday, March 19, 2011

Shoot for the moon * Reach for the stars

Saturday..... and I am guilty of moving slow on this day before Spring 2011, perhaps it was the workout with DAVID at Sunshine Wellness yesterday, there were five of us and we did an outdoor circuit for 50 minutes and some crazy ab workout that Ann requested., or perhaps it was the late Friday night!

At this time last year I was planning my wedding and getting ready to mail out my invites! What an awesome reflection.

Last night at The Crowne Plaza my husband and I had such a great time, we had dinner with Sharron and Steve (the food is great, as they are under new management) and at 9pm the music began, I wore heels so high I wasn't sure if my dance partner would need a ladder. The Uptown band performed EVERYTHING from Earth, Wind and Fire to Lady Gaga, I danced the night away. And John danced too...the really cool thing is I have seen guys dance like dorks.....he can dance with the best , and holds me like a dream during a slow song. perfect night.  Steve and Sharon left....I thought we were calling in an early night and then a few more friends show up...(lisa and Laurie) so more dancing to do!  At 1:00 am the last song played......and we were still there. What a great night.

This morning we cleaned, did laundry, john hung some pictures in our newly painted room....(it looks like something out of Home and Garden magazine) and we based the colors on the quilt my mom made us for a wedding gift.  Creme, Burgundy, and black....gorgeous.

Tonight its off to dinner with the ladies, we have been planning this dinner for literally months...Kim H, Becky H., Sharon, and Lora. Sometimes we come up for air, and sometimes we stop laughing, we cry together, share our lives, and cherish our friendship, no matter how busy we get, we make time for each other.

Don't forget tonight to Shoot for the moon tonight, the largest its been in 17 years! I prefer to reach for the stars, sparkling, shooting, shinning... Tomorrow is SPRING :)

No comments:

Post a Comment