Monday, March 14, 2011

MARCH MADNESS

How is everyone doing with your internal clock and the daylight savings change? Makes no nevermind to me. It's just as dark at 5am as it is at 4am.

Great title for todays blog. 14 days into March and the madness has begun. two phone calls from MTV over the weekend, they are persistant. And one dream that I called OPRAH and she answered the phone. I had no vodka or nyquil last night!

Friday night was great,  lovey and I went to dinner with Sharon and Major Steve, yes, I address him like that. He and my husband are so much alike so Sharon and I get to catch up on anything and everything while they dish on politics, soldiers, and their next cooked meal. The food is always excellent at Third and Spruce, and yes it was packed. John and Peg the owners always make sure their customers are happy:)  And from there ,off to support the Reading Express Indoor football team. The other nice thing about Sharon and Steve...they dont like late nights. Neither do we! Believe it or not, I am ready for bed on Friday nights at 10pm. So we made it to the third quarter, one beer and back home.

Saturday morning....BLAH....its the only adjective I can come up with to describe how I felt all day. Its my personal feeling of helplessness towards Japan and yet another Catastrophe. I tried really hard to take my medicine aka (go for a run) but it didnt do me any good. I cant help but think of all the lives lost and changed forever.  My thoughts moved on to the focus of my sons basketball game....love watching his athletic talents, he amazes me and he certainly doesnt get it from me. It was a hard loss to watch losing by 5 points. they played their hearts out.  Off to dinner at The Red Robin with my love and two friends Jim and Dave. Yes, we ate alot this weekend., it turned into a LATE night.

Sunday....church. (love sitting in my regular seat right behind Tom and Liz) do you have a regular church seat? its crazy right? Then food shop and cleaned. We are being tormented by all the kids because we told them we booked our flight for vacation but we wont tell them where they are going!!! Its great. its driving them insane. Its going to be a GREAT time for the 7 of us and I cant wait. Its really cool watching them turn into little adults.

Today....its already a good day and I'm exctied for a very long overdue lunch with my cousin Andrea, We have been planning this for months and she is only from Allentown!  Im already counting down the days til the weekend...I have informed loveypants we are going DANCING friday night to see the UPTOWN BAND at the Crowne plaza. Its worth practicing a few dance moves with him when I get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment