Monday, March 28, 2011

I Dont like Mondays

It's a song from the Boomtown Rats.  I DON'T LIKE MONDAYS.   George Stoddard used to play it all the time...and I heard it in my head this morning when I woke up. Same routine, alarm goes off, shower, pack some breakfast and out the door, its the last week in March and I am still using my seat warmers!! UGh!

A very emotional weekend all around, there is no use in continuing to put my head down, this is what I try and preach to my family and friends. Hold your head up, in the worst of times you count on your faith, in the best of times...give thanks.

Although I didn't think this blog would be so personal , you have no idea just how therapeutic it is. (for me anyway!)

Today my daughter picks out her college courses, pretty amazing huh? I think so. The world doesn't stop when the alarm goes off on Mondays, even when we don't like them. I always seem to find the good in anything....even in a chilly March Monday Morning.

Lets all have a great week. Let it be known, I stepped on the scale this morning which could be yet another reason today sucks!  Going to have my banana, some water, a granola bar and an apple now.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Jackie - just want you to know I enjoy reading your blog. You do look at the good in everything and I thank you for sharing you!!!

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete